- Blair County
- Centre County
- Clearfield County
- Centre Hall
- Osceola Mills
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Pleasant Gap
- Port Matilda
- Spring Mills
- State College
- Warriors Mark
Hire a Home Care Aide for Your Loved One in Port Matilda, PA
If you are looking for a professional home care aide in Port Matilda, PA, Comfort Keepers is the solution
Although the population of Port Matilda, PA, may not qualify it as a metropolitan city, people living in this small community outside of State College have the same needs – especially as they age. People who live in this borough in Centre County have typically been there for multiple generations. Handling daily tasks such as running errands, doing chores or dealing with physical restrictions can become a challenge the older we get. This is where the experience, compassion, and professionalism of a home care aide can be beneficial
Our team has proudly served the State College metro area since 2004. Our ownership team of Terri Breindel and David Hellyer have lived in the area for decades. With Terri’s engineering background and David’s business skills, we create the best care solutions for seniors that focus on quality, safety, and superior service.
Home Care Aide Services in Port Matilda, PA
Any time we take on a new senior client, we customize our service offerings to meet their requirements to enhance their overall quality of life. However, we also focus on four interrelated areas of care including, mind and body along with safety and nutrition. This methodology not only verifies that they are well protected and kept safe, but also does not compromise their sense of privacy or independence. Every home care aide is trained to respect their client’s dignity in a respectful manner – and always with a friendly disposition.
A few of the home care services we offer in Port Matilda, PA, include:
- Mobility Assistance: When your senior family member needs a ride for medical appointments or personal errands, we can arrange that for them.
- In-Home Care: Whether your family member needs personal care services or in-home companionship, we always create customized in-home care solutions to fit your needs and budget.
- Light Housekeeping: We can help with dusting, cleaning the bathroom, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming – and other light housekeeping duties.
- Assisting with Medical Reminders: A home care aide can remind seniors when it’s time to take their medication each day.
- Respite Care: Comfort Keepers understands that family caregivers need personal space and time off as well. We offer respite care services, so you can leave home occasionally without having to worry about your loved one’s safety.
Our Dedication to the Community
Having lived here for decades, community involvement comes naturally to our team. We actively support Stop Senior Hunger programs. Working with local businesses, we collect thousands of pounds of food for the local food banks in and around State College and Port Matilda. We are members of the Pennsylvania Waiver Program, which allows us to accept aging waivers and the under-60 waiver for those with personal care needs. We also partner with Mt. Nittany Medical Center and HealthSouth Rehabilitation Center.
How to Inquire About Our Services
If you are in the market for a professional, ethical, and trustworthy home care aide in Port Matilda, PA, Comfort Keepers is a simple phone call away. Contact us directly at (814) 283-6162. Our professional Senior Care Advisors are standing by 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to schedule your free in-home care consultation.Schedule A Consultation