- Blair County
- Centre County
- Clearfield County
- Centre Hall
- Osceola Mills
- Pennsylvania Furnace
- Pleasant Gap
- Port Matilda
- Spring Mills
- State College
- Warriors Mark
Home Caregivers in Warriors Mark, PA
The search for professional and compassionate home caregivers in Warriors Mark, PA, begins with Comfort Keepers
As we age, dependence on family to assist with daily chores, personal grooming, or running daily errands tends to increase exponentially. For times when family members can’t be there to assist, due to work or personal activities, finding a reliable team of home caregivers in Warriors Mark, PA, can be a challenge. Working with Comfort Keepers to fill this gap and ensure your loved one is cared for with dignity while respecting their privacy, is a smart and affordable solution.
Since 2004, our co-owned team of David Hellyer and Terri Breindel have served residents of Warriors Mark and surrounding communities in the State College metro area with professional senior care providers who are friendly, professionally trained, licensed, insured and bonded. Our combination of David’s business background and Terri’s engineering experience, allows us to deliver the best home care solution for seniors that focus on superior service, safety, and quality with every client we serve.
Home Caregivers Offer Compassionate Services
Comfort Keepers has been based in the greater State College area for decades. When we bring in a new senior client, we always tailor their services to ensure their needs and preferences are being met. We also strive to focus on four, interconnected areas of care – mind, body, nutrition, and safety. Our philosophy protects the safety of our senior clients, but also does not compromise independence or privacy.
A few of the specific services our home caregivers in Warriors Mark, PA, offer include:
- Grooming and Hygiene Assistance: If your loved one requires help with regular grooming and hygiene, from shaving to full bathing, we have a solution to meet those needs.
- Mobility Assistance: Our team can help seniors safely get around town, whether it’s a personal visit with a friend or a doctor’s appointment.
- Transferring and Positioning: Our professional transferring and positioning services help to reduce muscle atrophy and bed sores. This also supports proper digestion and breathing for better overall health.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care: The care providers working with our team offer dignified and compassionate assistance with personal toileting and incontinence care.
- Laundry and Light Housekeeping: If your loved one needs help vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning, or doing laundry, our home caregivers can help.
Our Dedication to Community
Our company supports Stop Senior Hunger programs by working together with local businesses to collect and supply local food banks with thousands of pounds of food. We are members of the Pennsylvania Waiver Program. This allows us to accept aging wavers as well as under-60 waivers. Our team also works with Mt. Nittany Medical Center and HealthSouth Rehabilitation Center to help our seniors with medical and rehab needs.
Learn More About Our Services
Schedule A Consultation
If you need professional, ethical, and trustworthy home caregivers in Warriors Mark, PA, Comfort Keepers is a simple phone call away. Contact us today at (814) 283-6162. Our professional Senior Care Advisors are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to schedule your free in-home care consultation.