Private Duty Nursing: Comfort Keepers in State College, Altoona & Clearfield, PA and the Surrounding Areas
We provide the next level of private duty nursing services for your loved as part of our selection of private home care options
Sometimes a family caregiver just cannot meet the increasing medical needs of a loved one. Comfort Keepers of State College, Altoona & Clearfield, PA can help with our range of private home care options for seniors. Our specially trained senior caregivers can assist your senior with their personal care, housekeeping, companionship and transportation needs. However, for those seniors with more extensive medical needs, our private duty nursing staff can compliment our caregivers by providing medical based support safely at home rather than in a nursing facility or hospital.
What is Private Duty Nursing?
In contrast to our traditional in home care services, this type of nursing provides one-on-one medical care to an individual in the home or in a facility. Home health nurses provide the higher level of care while working in tandem with the caregiver who is providing companion-homemaker services along with private home care services. Our goal is to provide the customized care needed by a client, all from one agency.Contact Us
How Comfort Keepers of State College, Altoona & Clearfield, PA Can Help With Private Duty Nursing and Private Home Care Options
Our skilled home health licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs) can perform many medical tasks that compliment our range of private home care services, such as the following:
- setting up medications in weekly pill boxes or automatic medication dispensing machines to help ensure medications are administered appropriately
- administering medications, such as oral and topical medications, eye and eardrops, injections, nebulizers, inhalants, and oxygen
- providing personal medical care, including nail trimming, oral cavity suctioning, and bowel supervision
- filling insulin syringes, interpreting blood sugar results and physician-ordered sliding scale dosages, and drawing up and/or mixing insulin for future injections
- maintaining ostomy and catheter hygiene
- care training for family members
Comfort Keepers of State College, Altoona & Clearfield, PA's home care options are available to assist clients with regularly scheduled nursing visits or hourly care for extended shifts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We work closely with the client’s medical team and family to provide extended support through private duty nursing. Contact us or call us at (814) 283-6162 to speak with a member of our staff to learn how our private home care services can assist your loved one.
Loving Care For Seniors in State College, PA and the Surrounding Areas
Offering a full range of in home companionship and personal care services to support independent senior living at home in State College, PA and the surrounding areas
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE IN HOME CONSULTATION!
Your inquiry has been submitted.